Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/26

Hi my love!

I have some exciting news, I sold the house. Yes babe I sold the house and found us girls a cute little house over by our friends. I am so excited. I will miss the house we bought to raise our family but I am excited for my new start. I know you would be proud of me too.

Lots of stuff has gone on the past couple of weeks. My emotions have been so up and down since we are getting close to the 1 year mark. We would have been married 5 years next weekend, how wonderful would that have been. I miss it, I miss being married to you I miss the years we had together but I rejoice. I rejoice for the Love we shared, the life we had and the children we had. I rejoice because God gave me you!

I love you Randall Scott Rogers! I rejoice that you are forever my love.

Your wife, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment