Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7/4/12

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Randall, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Happy Birthday my Love, I am so absolutely sure that you are having a fantastic birthday party in heaven and now I can actually say you are playing catch with Moses you old fart....lol!!!! I couldn't resist :)

So I did ok for a little bit but then I just couldn't help it I went for a walk this evening to clear my head and I just cried. I miss you so much. I was walking and their was a nice cool breeze the sound of a soft wind, and people in the background, kids running around so much peace and happiness around me but my heart was nothing but broken. All I could picture was your face, sitting in the back yard will actually we would of probably been at the lake or out at the Cox's shooting fireworks and drinking cold beer and you my love would of had a huge grin on your face and I am sure by now you would of been feeling pretty good...LOl! I miss it, the laughter, the conversations, and again your presence. 

We did celebrate your birthday today me, Tess, Riley and my mom went to the cemetery to see you today and to send our birthday balloons up to you. Each balloon had a message to you. Tess actually released them all for us, she did so good of course her balloon had to be purple :) but when she released them she said "balloon went by by in the sky to daddy, by by daddy love you." It melted but broke broke my heart. She should be helping you blow out candles not saying by by. Life seems so backwards sometimes. But I have to have faith, Faith knowing all things are good and that we will be ok. Faith that one day I will have peace and that one day I will see you again.

We celebrate your life today because you are so precious and so loved. You will always be celebrated in our eyes and in our hearts and we love you. So Honey Happy Birthday and Happy 4th of July!!

Love, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment