Sunday, July 8, 2012

7/8/12

Hi my Sweet Love,

I just wanted to say I love you! Not much is going on here. My life is pretty much a routine get up get ready, take the kids to daycare, go to work, come home, hang out with the kids, go to bed and do it all over again. I just miss sharing all of this with you the good and the bad. I just miss you Randall.

All the girls are together this next couple of weeks. Tess just loves Tay and Tay is so good with her. And Riley just smiles at the both of them. We have some beautiful girls honey you would be so proud. You might drink a little heavier having all the estrogen in the house...lol!!!!

We love you Randall and we miss you everyday. Keep watching over us, and wrap your arms around each of us so we can feel your love. Goodnight honey!

Love, Tiffany


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Tay is here ad can spend some time with all of y'all!

    ReplyDelete