Monday, July 2, 2012

7/2/12

Hello my Love,

Its been a while since I last wrote you, I am so sorry, your kiddos have kept me busy. :) So it will be nine months this month since you went home to Jesus. I cant believe it has been that long and not only that but you would have been 42 this week, you old man...LOL. I thought of your birthday today well I been thinking about it alot lately, and I remeber how I would tease you about being old, "playing catch with Moses", and so on and you would reply " I can still do circles around you. You were such a smart butt and so true. I miss you babe, I so miss our laughter our sarcasism, our marriage. You were and always and will be everything I ever wanted in life. Lordy, why did you have to go.

Ok so for you birthday I still have to celebrate and remind you that you are old, j/k, me and the girls are going to send balloons up to you so be watching for them. We will come see you and lay some pretty flowers on you grave and sing Happy Birthday! We love you so much and just want to let you know I am so glad you were apart of my life for seven wonderful years and thank you for my family that we created together. I love you.

On another note, update on your kids! Taylor just turned 14, my oh my she has turned into a beautiful young woman. Her mom sent me pictures of her birthday party and she had a red solo cup themed birthday it was really cute. She misses you Randall. She just got to amarillo tonight to stay with us for three weeks, I am really excited to see her. Your second daughter, Miss Tess Miss Thing, well she is crazy as ever but she is sooo smart and I am not just saying that but she really is. Such a fast learner, she knows all her colors, can count to ten, and knows pictures, and shapes, she also sings her ABC's. I am so proud of her, I just wish she would use some of that smarts and learn not to sass me and listen to what I have to say. She is very head strong. She also has turned into quite the swimmer, she loves it and is so good at it. She still wears a life jacket but she is going under water and everything. She misses you too, she tells me often that her daddy is in the sky, so shine extra bright at night so she can see you. And your youngest girl, Miss Riley, will needless to say she is eating me out of the house, she is well over 17 lbs and is wearing 9 month clothes and she is just turning five months old. I had to start her on baby food because she likes to eat all the time. :) But she is one happy baby, always smiling, laughing and only cries when she is hungry go figure. She also loves Tessa, she just laughs at her all the time and watches every move, she lights up when tess is around even if Tess is pulling on her foot, or squeezing her hand, she just sits there and laughs, whats wrong with this picture...LOL!

Lastly update on me... I am doing ok. It seems lately I have struggled again. I miss you. I think I am finally going through acceptance. I have accepted that you are gone I might not like it but I have accepted it. I was telling mom yesterday that my greiving feels different. I know I dont  have that sick to my stomach, vomit, gut wrenching sadness anymore. I just feel sad, I long for you and I feel for my girls. I would do anything and everything if I could have you back here with me but I know that wont happen so I will just keep our memories alive and I will continue to talk to you and about you. I love you Randall Scott Rogers, always will. Until next time......

Love, Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, Tiffany. And I feel so blessed that you are in Taylor's life.

    ReplyDelete