Monday, July 30, 2012

7/30/12

Hi Honey,

Its been a while.  I am sorry I havent talked to you in a while the girls keep me going in circles and 90 to nothing. I went and saw you last week, your grave looks so good. There is no more bare spotsand  there is grass all over, thank God. Now I can sit down and talk to you. Oh babe I miss you.

I have been thinking about you more often and missing you more again this past week. I dont know if it is because the kids are growing up so much and doing new things that i wished you were here to see or what. I just know I miss you. The other day I went for a walk and the area in our housing addition that is the far west out by the school there is still open feild out there. That evening there was a thunder storm in the background and what looked like a golden field which actually it was just dry but I like to imagine as a golden wheat field. Anyways I stopped to look at the storm it was the most beautiful thing. It looked just like the picture I imagined right after you passed everytime I wanted to see you I would picture a beautiful wheatfield and the wind slightly rippling through and I knew you were there. I could feel you there with me it was so peaceful. I felt like if I could just walk out there I would be able to see you, to touch you, to talk to you. I wish I could. I sure do miss our laughs, are sarcasim, our annoyance, all the above, I miss us! But since I cant have that anymore I will just continue to look at golden feilds and picture you there in such peace in God's country. I love you!!!

Randall in a few short months it will be a year since you have gone to a much better place with such love and peace we can only imagine of. As time heals and as time passes I will still carry you in my heart and will always treasure what we had and what we made together. I will treasure our life together. I ask of you to give me peace to move forward, to find happiness in life again and to have strength, courage, and knowledge and most of all love to raise our children and provide for our children. To raise them in a Christian upliving so one day we will all be together. I need your blessing and your encouragement. Know that I love you and will always love you more than words would and could ever describe. I thank you for being apart of my life and showing me what love feels like. Until we meet again remember I love you, always have, always will and I will talk to you soon.

Love,
Your wife....Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment