Monday, April 16, 2012

4/16 continued...

So much on my mind and I want to talk to you about it. Probably the hardest thing is wanting to talk to you and hear your voice and I cant. WHY!!!! We should be living our lives together, growing old together and watching are children grow. We are suppose to got through trials and tribulations, good times and bad times together but I am here alone without you wanting to scream, wanting to hear I LOVE YOU, wanting to feel your touch, wanting to have your presence. It is so frustrating. It makes me feel like I could crawl out of my skin. You are suppose to be here with me. I wish the clock could turn back time, so I could see you one more time. Oh how I miss you.

There are days that it just doesn't seem real that I am waiting to receive a phone call or a text message from you or that you will walk through that door any moment now. Just the other day I reached for my phone to call you and then I realized I couldn't. This is not a good night for me. I miss you, I get mad at you, and most of all I love you. I love you I love you I love you I love you.

Lord hold me right now because I am struggling, take my emptiness away, my confusion away and my heartache away. I am trying to understand your way and have faith that I will get through this and that you needed him more than me. I pray for peace and knowing that I will see Randall again one day. Surround us with you love oh lord for I need to feel it right now.

                                                                            I love you,
                                                                            Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. Hebrews 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

    I reflect on this scripture daily, I pray over this scripture and I have friends that pray over this scripture for me. This morning when I pulled myself out of bed, I repeated to myself...Summer Jesus endured the cross, not for this hour, not for this day but for the joy that he has set before you...because of eternity. Your time on earth is but a breath and soon you will have your little girl in your arms...very soon.

    I do pray for you and your girls so often. Praying...it's just all I know to do.

    <3 Summer

    ReplyDelete