Monday, April 16, 2012

4/16/2011

Good morning my love!
Wow I woke up this morning realizing I have so much to do and so little time. I really need to work on this procrastinating.  Lol!!! The girls went to daycare today little miss Tess was as you would say being little today, but she was fine once we got there and miss Riley was all smiles she kept me up every two to three hours last night. So needless to say momma is tired this morning but no rest for the weary gots to get busy on getting everything done before work on Thursday.

Have a wonderful day I know you will because you are in paradise. I will try to come and visit you this week before I go back to work. I love you so much.

                                               Talk to you soon,
                                                Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment