Thursday, April 19, 2012

4/19/2012

Hey Babe...

Wow what a busy two days.Wednesday we had court I was a nervous wreck. I didn't quite know what to expect, was I going to have to sit there and hear all about the accident and the horrible details? God had a hand in it and thank you Lord I did not have to relive it through details I am not ready to hear. But just hearing the basic story of your last day, hours, and minutes here on earth made me feel like my world had came to an end once again. It just still does not seem real that you are not here with me.  I just have to keep reminding myself one day I will see you in Heaven and will be with you once again.

On another note, today was my first day back at work and it went great. I had lots of fun with the girls at work and they all seemed very happy to see me. I feel so blessed to be there, they have been so nice and supportive throughout these last six months and I really have lots of fun there.

Today felt good getting in a normal routine. Getting the girls ready and myself, getting them in the car and off to daycare, but I will tell you this I was once again reminded of your absence when I looked back as my mom was helping me get the kids loaded up and she was buckling Tess in her seat and instead of seeing your face I saw hers. I miss having you walk us to the car every morning buckling Tess up and saying the few little words " I love you booger and I love you momma" oh how I would do anything to hear that again. So until we are reunited I will just picture you walking us to the car bucking us in and telling us you love us because we love you so much.

Okay, lastly tonight we had a get together at Jamie's it was all the old Hummer girls, me, Jamie, Abbie, Jimmie Lou, Kendra, Ashley and Mindy. We had such a good time and we laughed so hard told many stories and reflected back on many memories. This is how our lives began so thank you Hummers for letting me be able to meet the love of my life. And thank you for a wonderful night of laughter and memories.

Randall Rogers I love you and miss you. Until next time have a great night and we love you so much,
                                                     Tiffany and the girls :)




1 comment: