Sunday, April 15, 2012


Letters to Randall


4/15/12



Well it’s been six months today, oh how we miss you.  Miss Riley is getting so big and Tess is growing up herself. I wish you were here to watch them grow and develop their own personalities. Tay came down a couple of weeks ago and we all had so much fun together, she has become a beautiful young lady well a teenager I am not ready for her to grow up just yet.   There are days it seems impossible to do this alone without you but then God gives me strength.  I never realized how much you did for me and how much I depended on you. You were my rock. There are days I feel so lost without you here.

I go back to work this week, I am excited but then I am not I have really enjoyed my time off.  It has given me the time to spend with our children and to start trying to figure out how to start turning my world right side up even though at times it still feels upside down. But we are figuring new things out each day and learning how to lean on each other.

I really need you this week so I pray to God that not only will he be present and carry through some storms this week but to also have you by my side. Honey I ask for you to wrap your loving arms around me hold my hand and once again be my rock. I love you so much and I thank you again for loving me the way you did and still do.

Until next time, remember we love you forever and always.



                                                                                                With all my love my sweet angel,

                                                                                                Tiffany


2 comments:

  1. Praying for you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, what a beautiful letter. Prayers for you and your sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete