Sunday, April 22, 2012

4/22/12

Hi Honey,

Its Sunday night and I finally got both kids to bed but of course they are both asleep in my bed. Oh well atleast they are asleep and who is complaining I get to snuggle up to both of my sweet babies.  Well I have a good story for you about Tess you would of have laughed so hard so here it goes. Saturday we were in the living room, mom, Jennifer, me and Riley. Tess was in moms room watching a movie when all the sudden she comes walking into the living room holding her panties and you can guess from that what happened next....lol....she said "Mommy I pooped" seriously what the heck. My jaw dropped to the ground but I laughed so hard and immediately thought of you and what would you have said or done. She is quite the character.

I also wanted you know I mowed the yard like a big girl and I cussed you the whole time... :).....lordy that is hard work I have the blisters to prove it.  I dont know if I ever told you honey but I appreciated so much everything you did for me.  I hope that you knew how much I loved and still love you. You were so good to me and I thank you for that. I miss you and love you all ways.


                                                                           Goodnight my love,
                                                                            Tiffany


1 comment:

  1. What a great love story. You go girl...mowing the yard!! Your strength is inspiring to me. Much love...

    Summer

    ReplyDelete